1081 Mills St # A, Raleigh, NC 276083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $20,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 171517201993000
- Zillow Home ID: 6431214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1081 Mills Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Five Points market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.1% less than in Raleigh, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 1073 Mills St Raleigh, NC$248K--2.51,458
- 1069 Mills St Raleigh, NC$245K--21,188
- 1065 Mills St Raleigh, NC$308K--2.51,457
- 2218 Bellaire Ave # 2 Raleigh, NC$197K--2.51,444
- 2218 Bellaire Ave # 3 Raleigh, NC$195K--2.51,368
- 2218 Bellaire Ave Raleigh, NC$287K--2.53,515
- 1061 Mills St Raleigh, NC$225K--21,280
- 2220 Bellaire Ave Raleigh, NC$126K--2.5--
- 2220 Bellaire Ave # 1 Raleigh, NC$183K22.51,300
- 2220 Bellaire Ave # 2 Raleigh, NC$184K--2.51,275
- 2216 Bellaire Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 2216 Bellaire Ave # 1 Raleigh, NC$200K231,368
- 2216 Bellaire Ave # 2 Raleigh, NC$191K--2.51,368
- Mills St Raleigh, NC--------
- 2212 Bellaire Ave Raleigh, NC$279K321,370
- 1057 Mills St Raleigh, NC$228K--2.51,268
- 1068 Mills St Raleigh, NC$269K32.51,519
- 1072 Mills St Raleigh, NC$201K321,320
- 1064 Mills St Raleigh, NC$227K--21,312
- 2208 Bellaire Ave # 2 Raleigh, NC$195K331,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292