- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,397 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $217,250
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 1529654
- View Virtual Tour
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 414 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Converted Garage \ No, Ground Mounted? Y\N \ Yes, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, PvPool \ No, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Furnishings Description \ No Furniture, Great Room Y\N \ No, Zoning \ Single-Family, Family Room Description \ None, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Flooring Description \ Tile, Flooring Description \ Linoleum\Vinyl, Equestrian Description \ None, House Faces \ North, Utility Information \ Above Ground Utilites, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, Dining Room Description \ Kitchen\Dining Room Combo, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling System \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Master Bath Desc \ Tub, Disposal Included \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ No, Washer Included? \ Yes, Dryer Included? \ Yes, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Landscape Description \ Rear Lawn, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Garage Description \ Attached, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar\Counter, Kitchen Description \ Solid Surface Countertops, Interior Description \ Blinds, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Energy Description \ Dual Pane Windows, Refrigerator Included \ Yes, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Oven Description \ Cooktop (G), Construction Description \ Stucco Siding, Exterior Description \ Covered Patio, Bath Downstairs Description \ 1\2 Bath Downstairs, Miscellaneous Description \ Home Protection Plan, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upstairs, Kitchen Description \ Island, Landscape Description \ Garden Area, Area \ 405 - North West, Energy Description \ Low E-Windows, Garage Description \ Finished Interior, Landscape Description \ Side(s) Sprinkler System, Elementary School K-2 \ Bozarth Henry & Evelyn, Elementary School 3-5 \ Bozarth, Elementary School 3-5 \ Henry & Evelyn, Community Name \ Providence, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Financing Considered \ FHA, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Financing Considered \ VA, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Gated Y\N \ No, Power On or Off \ Power On, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Litigation \ No, Possession Description \ By Agreement-CLA, Loft Description \ Other, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Quarterly, SID\LID Y\N \ Yes, Year Round School \ No, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 12613118025
- Zillow Home ID: 83029835
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kyle Canyon home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Kyle Canyon homes, this home is 10.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kyle Canyon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 118.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Kyle Canyon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kyle Canyon home values.
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.