- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1082 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112214,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,960 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 016030038
- Zillow Home ID: 30602182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1082 Dekalb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 876.1% greater than in New York, and 131.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 1080 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$825K----2,340
- 1078 Dekalb Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$727K41.5--
- 1078 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$816K41.52,340
- 26 Reid Ave Brooklyn, NY$399K21--
- 92 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$777K------
- 25 Malcolm X Blvd APT 8 Brooklyn, NY$753K21--
- 26 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----3,000
- 1076A Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$697K----2,344
- 32 W Read Ave Bethel, NY$122K211,003
- Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY------2,856
- Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$687K----2,736
- 1076 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$693K----2,340
- 34 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$900K----3,344
- 1074 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$674K----2,340
- 581 Kosciuszko St Brooklyn, NY$718K----2,703
- 36 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$830K----3,520
- 1072 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$699K----3,120
- 579 Kosciuszko St Brooklyn, NY$640K----2,703
- 23 Malcolm X Blvd Brooklyn, NY$989K----4,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!