1082 Grace Dr, Yorkville, IL 605603 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0228435001
- Zillow Home ID: 98527274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1082 Grace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.5% higher than in Yorkville, and 564.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yorkville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60560 home values.
- 581 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$349K------
- 601 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$339K------
- 561 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$309K------
- 1085 Grace Dr Yorkville, IL--Studio----
- 601 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$213K42.1--
- 621 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$320K------
- 1102 Grace Dr Yorkville, IL$321K------
- 641 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$306K------
- 1095 Grace Dr Yorkville, IL--------
- 1091 Auburn Dr Yorkville, IL--------
- 662 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$279K------
- 661 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$291K32.52,400
- 541 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL--------
- 502 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$333K------
- 1081 Auburn Dr Yorkville, IL$298K32.5--
- 1085 Auburn Dr Yorkville, IL$341K------
- 482 Omaha Dr Yorkville, IL$341K433,214
- 1092 Auburn Dr Yorkville, IL$312K42.53,000
- 1095 Auburn Dr Yorkville, IL$269K------
- 1122 Grace Dr Yorkville, IL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!