A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 2,503 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $142,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ French Door, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Schenectady, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Schenectady, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, County \ Schenectady, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, First Floor Bath \ None, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Sump Pump, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Schenectady, School Taxes Description \ With exemp, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Schenectady City - North, Swis Code \ 421500, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 42150003905200010120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32462540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-164K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12308 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Schenectady as a whole. Among 12308 homes, this home is valued 35% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12308, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% greater than in Schenectady, and 41% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12308 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12308 home values.
|1567 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$213K||4||2.5||3,042|
|1074 Teviot Rd Schenectady, NY||$166K||4||1.5||1,682|
|1662 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$134K||3||1.5||1,484|
|1565 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$169K||3||1.5||1,984|
|1648 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$147K||4||1.5||1,760|
|1644 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$191K||4||3||2,023|
|1079 Teviot Rd Schenectady, NY||$151K||3||2||1,600|
|1071 Teviot Rd Schenectady, NY||$127K||3||1||1,254|
|1555 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$186K||3||2.5||2,320|
|1640 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$161K||4||1.5||2,071|
|1615 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$190K||4||2.5||3,133|
|1061 Teviot Rd Schenectady, NY||$187K||3||2||2,300|
|1547 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$205K||5||2.5||2,938|
|1606 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$174K||5||2||2,429|
|1716 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$180K||3||1.5||2,484|
|1625 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$156K||4||3||1,767|
|1568 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$168K||4||2.5||2,043|
|1615 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$120K||3||1.1||1,688|
|1580 Wendell Ave Schenectady, NY||$175K||4||2.5||2,394|
|1675 Randolph Rd Schenectady, NY||$164K||4||2.1||2,830|
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.