10827 Linda Vista Dr, Cupertino, CA 950145 beds, 3 baths, 2,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2,950 Square foot, 5 Bedroom 3 Bath home in an excellent location.
5 minute walk to award winning Lincoln Elementary, Kennedy Middle, and Monta Vista High schools.
More than a home, it is a lifestyle.
The back gate opens to Cupertino Hills Swim and Tennis Club. Our membership transfers to you while you rent. Features include: 6 tennis courts with pro and ball machine, a 25 yard swimming pool with a very active and successful swimming team for kids aged 4 to 18, playground, and an activity center. It is a great place to establish relationships with neighboring families.
Two parks and an 8 hole golf course are within 5 minutes walk. We regularly run or bike out the front door and for miles up in the surrounding reserve parks.
Two master bedrooms. One is about 400 square feet, with his and hers walk in closets, a dual sink vanity in aqua marine glass, dual head shower, and a Jacuzzi tub with a view and an adjoining private sun balcony. The other has a large closet and a recently remodeled bath featuring a waterfall sink.
The kitchen is expansive and open to the family room, perfect for entertaining, with two sinks plus a wet bar, instant hot water, and a built in refrigerator with ice and filtered water.
The house is wired, with 4 LAN outlets plus Wi-Fi, stereo piped to most of the rooms, surround sound in two rooms, a flat screen 54 inch Monitor in the living room. There is also a central vacuum system. A high efficiency heater, solar hot water system, and a whole house fan provide comfort with energy efficiency.
In the yard you will find mature landscaping with a couple of very prolific apple trees, pomegranates, roses, etc and a complete automatic watering system. A small pond with a waterfall, a water sculpture, and a huge deck with a Weber barbecue facilitate entertaining and California outdoor living. From the upstairs rooms you will enjoy views of the surrounding hills.
The house includes a 300 bottle wine closet. By the way, several wineries are in the direct vicinity, including award winning Ridge Vineyard and Mount Eden Vineyards.
Significant structural improvements have been made to reduce earthquake risks.
New carpet downstairs. Almost new upstairs.
Located near the center of Silicon Valley. Easy commute to Apple, Google, etc. 5 minute bike ride to both an excellent junior college and UC Santa Cruz Extension.
One year lease starting June. The home is offered unfurnished, but furniture is an option we can discuss. No Smoking. Prefer no pets. Rent includes water, membership and dues in the neighboring swim and tennis club, and gardening service.
Photos are available at http://TinyUrl.Com/10827
Quiet Safe neighborhood. Diverse. Everyone here wants their kids to have a great school experience.
- Lot: 7,467 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1988 for $465,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 539 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Designer bath rooms, Central Vacuum System, Small fish pond with waterfall, fruit trees.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 35607034
- Zillow Home ID: 19632614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10827 Linda Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Cupertino, and 27.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cupertino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
- 10837 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$2.08M532,950
- 10817 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.92M42.52,541
- 10847 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$2.07M532,705
- 10807 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$2.22M52.52,839
- 22036 Rae Ln Cupertino, CA$2.13M53.53,050
- 10816 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$2.2M532,736
- 10826 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.82M42.52,343
- 10806 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.8M42.52,119
- 10836 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.9M52.52,300
- 22056 Rae Ln Cupertino, CA$2.15M633,421
- 10867 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.62M211,452
- 10846 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.71M321,888
- 21975 Hyannisport Dr Cupertino, CA$1.91M432,658
- 22003 Rae Ln Cupertino, CA$2.43M44.53,417
- 10856 Linda Vista Dr Cupertino, CA$1.79M42.52,119
- 21956 Hyannisport Dr Cupertino, CA$1.84M52.52,300
- 10825 Dryden Ave Cupertino, CA$1.83M52.52,300
- 22066 Rae Ln Cupertino, CA$1.74M422,192
- 10750 Rae Ln Cupertino, CA$2.1M32.53,078
- 21965 Hyannisport Dr Cupertino, CA$1.81M42.52,119
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!