- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10829 Dragonwood Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 331 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0592511970
- Zillow Home ID: 68584823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10829 Dragonwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% greater than in Thonotosassa, and 214.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thonotosassa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 10827 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$145K32.51,736
- 10831 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$144K331,736
- 10833 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$136K32.51,736
- 10825 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$149K32.51,815
- 18001 New Wales Pl Tampa, FL$147K32.51,815
- 10835 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$147K331,815
- 18002 Majestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$149K331,815
- 18003 New Wales Pl Tampa, FL$151K331,736
- 18004 Majestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$138K32.51,736
- 18006 Majestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$263K32.51,736
- 18005 New Wales Pl Tampa, FL$154K32.51,736
- 10839 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$149K32.51,815
- 18008 Magestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$138K32.51,750
- 18008 Magestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$146K32.51,815
- 18006 Majestic Kings Pl Tampa, FL$146K32.51,736
- 18002 New Wales Pl Tampa, FL$147K32.51,815
- 10841 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$205K32.251,736
- 10841 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$144K32.51,736
- 18007 New Wales Pl Tampa, FL$145K32.51,815
- 10820 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$168K331,815
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!