- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1083 Candlewood Ct, Chesterton, IN 463043 beds, 3 baths, 2,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 704 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Intercom, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,356 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 400
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 640601351011000023
- Zillow Home ID: 89782748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1083 Candlewood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Chesterton, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesterton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46304 home values.
- 1043 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$189K42.52,254
- 1003 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$191K42.52,232
- 802 Dunewood Dr Chesterton, IN$211K522,396
- 1534 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$181K32.52,356
- 1530 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$293K32.52,335
- 1005 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$169K31.51,844
- 1543 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$175K432,232
- 1538 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$196K32.52,108
- 1015 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$182K43.52,239
- 1544 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$239K32.52,356
- 800 Dunewood Dr Chesterton, IN$211K332,440
- 1009 Candlewood Ct Chesterton, IN$169K321,736
- 1518 Fox Point Dr Chesterton, IN$160K31.51,954
- 1510 Fox Point Dr Chesterton, IN$168K332,020
- 1024 Chestnut Blvd Chesterton, IN$167K42.51,770
- 1526 Fox Point Dr Chesterton, IN$167K321,812
- 1515 S 11th St Chesterton, IN$208K322,852
- 1030 Chestnut Blvd Chesterton, IN$179K32.52,356
- 1016 Chestnut Blvd Chesterton, IN$163K321,844
- 1534 Fox Point Dr Chesterton, IN$166K321,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292