- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1083 Endicott Dr, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Finished basement, 520 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 6844634
- Zillow Home ID: 35478901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1083 Endicott Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merriman Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% less than in Akron, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merriman Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merriman Valley home values.
- 1077 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$71K31.51,040
- 1087 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$76K311,148
- 1071 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$75K31988
- 1093 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$83K311,148
- 1082 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$77K31.5988
- 1078 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$68K31.5988
- 1088 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$75K31.5988
- 1072 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$76K32988
- 1065 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$76K31.51,198
- 1099 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$43K32.51,180
- 1094 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$105K321,521
- 1084 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$74K31.51,120
- 1090 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$73K31988
- 1066 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$73K31.5988
- 1080 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$76K31988
- 1096 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$74K31988
- 1059 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$113K321,228
- 1100 Ellsworth Dr Akron, OH$85K31.5988
- 1074 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$76K31.51,120
- 1103 Endicott Dr Akron, OH$91K421,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.