This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,107 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 9,773
- HOA Fee: $81/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2004 for $309,300
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Deck Covered
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Closet Pantry
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Property Description: Two Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Special Sale Provision: Short Sale
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Last Status: Active
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Pool: Private
- Pool Type: Concrete
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Interior Layout: Family Room Combo
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Outdoor Lights
- Contract Status: Other Contract Contingencies
- Office Primary Board ID: Osceola
- Status: Active with Contract
- Interior Layout: Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Sprinkler Metered
- Roof: Tile
- Square Foot Source: Measured
- Attic Ventilator
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,663 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 312228024300440
- Zillow Home ID: 71058387
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Windermere is $9,310.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Windermere is $53,957.
Homes like this sold for $316-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
|1089 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$293K||3||3||1,888|
|1077 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$356K||4||2||2,500|
|Roberson Rd Windermere, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1095 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$351K||5||3||2,663|
|1071 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$343K||4||2||2,676|
|1082 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$375K||3||2||2,510|
|1088 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$346K||4||2.5||2,236|
|1076 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$424K||5||4||3,036|
|1065 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$345K||3||2||2,514|
|1101 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$376K||4||3.5||2,735|
|1070 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$286K||3||2||1,789|
|1094 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$338K||3||2||2,166|
|268 Longhirst Loop Ocoee, FL||$233K||3||2||1,614|
|272 Longhirst Loop Ocoee, FL||$262K||3||2.5||2,056|
|1059 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$329K||4||2||2,254|
|264 Longhirst Loop Ocoee, FL||$274K||3||2||1,888|
|1064 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$380K||4||3.5||2,742|
|260 Longhirst Loop Ocoee, FL||$270K||3||2.5||2,012|
|1107 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$328K||3||2||2,201|
|1112 Lascala Dr Windermere, FL||$419K||5||4||2,844|
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.