10832 Bexhill Dr, Cary, NC 275184 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Parking: 601 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 076103048007000
- Zillow Home ID: 50099784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10832 Bexhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27518, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% less than in Cary, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27518 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27518 home values.
- 10828 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$320K--33,129
- 10836 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$297K--32,790
- 10840 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$250K32.52,137
- 10833 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$251K--31,789
- 10837 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$290K--32,667
- 10829 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$298K322,302
- 10841 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$291K----2,844
- 10825 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$295K--22,455
- 9701 Astor Ct Cary, NC$254K--21,962
- 10802 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC--------
- 10844 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC--------
- 10821 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$332K--2.53,198
- 212 Fern Ridge Dr Cary, NC$366K33.53,131
- 9600 Kingsford Dr NC--------
- 9705 Astor Ct Cary, NC$300K--2.52,910
- 210 Fern Ridge Dr Cary, NC$337K432,820
- 10817 Bexhill Dr Cary, NC$265K--32,252
- 9612 Kingsford Dr Cary, NC$292K--2.52,452
- 9616 Kingsford Dr Cary, NC$318K543,186
- 9709 Astor Ct Cary, NC$269K--2.52,587
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292