10839 Union Hall St, Jamaica, NY 114333 beds, 3 baths, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,415 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- 128 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $96,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- MLS #: 2664134
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 101500011
- Zillow Home ID: 32138598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10839 Union Hall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% higher than in New York, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 10837 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$308K421,216
- 10835 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,216
- 10833 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$337K----882
- 10849 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY------600
- 10829 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$350K----966
- 10851 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY------1,590
- 10827 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$323K----854
- 10838 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$449K----2,400
- 10836 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$342K432,400
- 10823 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$546K----2,500
- 10830 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$777K----4,680
- 10826 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$1.18M----4,320
- 10850 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$194K----1,350
- 10821 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$344K43.51,008
- 10852 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$482K----1,211
- 10824 Guy R Brewer Blvd Jamaica, NY$403K----3,400
- 10854 Union Hall St Jamaica, NY$321K111,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292