- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1084 Maple Ave, Glenside, PA 190382 beds, 1 bath, 1,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,177 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 300040896006
- Zillow Home ID: 9900327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1084 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% greater than in Montgomery, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 1082 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$246K421,814
- 1078 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$195K31.51,189
- 1088 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$190K311,200
- 1092 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$263K531,765
- 2812 Susquehanna Rd Roslyn, PA$179K522,562
- 1074 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$192K311,451
- 2809 Meyer Ave Glenside, PA$221K311,420
- 1081 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$522K53.52,731
- 2817 Meyer Ave Glenside, PA$217K31.51,020
- Maple Ave Glenside, PA$190K311,200
- 2804 Susquehanna Rd Roslyn, PA$109K211,143
- 1089 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$258K21.51,428
- 2813 Meyer Ave Glenside, PA$224K31.51,420
- 1079 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$218K321,216
- 1075 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$219K411,216
- 2821 Meyer Ave Glenside, PA$224K411,666
- 2802 Meyer Ave Glenside, PA$140K211,414
- 1071 Maple Ave Glenside, PA$153K211,038
- 2824 Susquehanna Rd Abington, PA$132K311,042
- Susquehanna Rd Roslyn, PA$200K21.51,652
Nearby Schools in Montgomery
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292