This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
New hardwood floors and new carpeting to be installed for move-in!
Welcome to your new home! Wow - what a great value for money! Contemporary & elegant 3 storeyed townhome includes 2 bedrooms with a den, 2.5 bathrooms with a spacious floor plan and plenty of storage space.
- Giant master bedroom with walk-in closet (with shelving) & attached master bathroom
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with attached bathroom
- Half bathroom near living & dining area
- Den is perfect for a home-office or a work-out room or even a third bedroom
- Bright & spacious living, dining and kitchen on 2nd floor
- 2 car garage with extra storage, additional parking available on common spots
- Modern kitchen with GE and Whirlpool appliances
- Laundry room with washer & dryer and shelving
- Conveniently located mins from Medinah Metra Rail station, Woodfield Mall, Elk Grove Village Library, Pavilion Aquatic & Fitness Center, Alexian Bros Hospital
- Easy access to 290/ 53, 355 & 90 expressways
- Pets welcome (with security deposit)
This is a great residential area with very good schools in the Cook County! Please contact us for questions and to schedule a showing.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $265,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08314070201012
- Zillow Home ID: 62006734
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60007 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Elk Grove Village as a whole. Among 60007 homes, this home is valued 4.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Elk Grove Village, and 87.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60007 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (95)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 928 Mayfair Ct|
Nearby Schools in Elk Grove Village
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!