- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10842 Dragonwood Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 331 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0592512078
- Zillow Home ID: 68594625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10842 Dragonwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% higher than in Thonotosassa, and 287.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thonotosassa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 10844 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$149K331,736
- 10840 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$144K32.51,736
- 10840 Dragonwood Dr # AVERNOUS Tampa, FL$142K32.51,736
- 10838 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$142K32.51,815
- 10846 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$147K32.51,736
- 10848 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$150K32.51,815
- 10845 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,736
- 10843 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$147K3--1,736
- 10841 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$144K32.51,736
- 10847 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$142K32.51,736
- 10843 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$238K32.51,741
- 10841 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$205K32.251,736
- 10839 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$149K32.51,815
- 10849 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,815
- 10853 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$147K331,815
- 10835 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$147K331,815
- 10855 Dragonwood Dr Tampa, FL$140K32.51,736
- 18018 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$148K32.51,815
- 18016 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$140K3--1,736
- 18014 Melibee Stone St Tampa, FL$133K32.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!