10846 N 35th St, Phoenix, AZ 850284 beds, 2 baths, 2,099 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $165,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Lister Writes Lease, Lease Information \ Management - Broker, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bedroom \ Split, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Includes \ Gardening Service, Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ N, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Vacation Rental Y/N \ N, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,099 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16636107
- Zillow Home ID: 7818409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10846 N 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 10838 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ$320K422,600
- 3441 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$324K322,016
- 3504 E De Poe Ln Phoenix, AZ$337K422,310
- 3503 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$250K422,168
- 3435 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$318K322,140
- 10826 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ$250K--21,570
- 10845 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$291K421
- 10837 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$344K--2.752,082
- 3511 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$282K--22,004
- 3512 E De Poe Ln Phoenix, AZ$308K431,954
- 3429 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$313K--2.752,082
- 10825 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$326K--2.52,165
- 10823 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ$317K--22,150
- 10816 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ$316K--21,956
- 10815 N 35th St Phoenix, AZ$316K--22,050
- 3519 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$426K--23,011
- 3520 E De Poe Ln Phoenix, AZ$304K----2,206
- 3518 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$443K--22,568
- 3442 E Desert Cove Ave Phoenix, AZ$390K----2,582
- 10815 N 34th Pl Phoenix, AZ$355K421,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!