1085 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 8/19/11: $615,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,496 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1895
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $615,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Safe and quite neighborhood with wonderful neighbors.
- ParkingOn street, None
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Softwood
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Additional Features Wolf stove with convection oven, regular oven and grill and griddle. Huge deck out back door.
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow939
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #1237 034
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID15086788
- Last Remodel Year2003
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,090,145||$916K – $1.26M||+$41,394||$728||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,129/mo||$2.1K – $5.9K/mo||-$87||$2.76||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 4.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.6% less than in San Francisco, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 1085 Page Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005