10851 Jeremiah Way, Elgin, OK 735384 beds, 2 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1,925 Sq. ft.
Great location - Elgin school district
Gas fireplace with hearth
Granite countertops throughout
Stainless steel appliances
Tile entry, kitchen and bathrooms
Vaulted ceilings and crown molding
Newly installed water softener
Front and backyard sprinkler systems
Established yard, Privacy fence
Custom built playhouse
All Realtors welcome!
This house is less than 2 years old and in like new condition ? A MUST SEE! There is plenty of storage space including a large attic area above the garage and two large linen closets. Master bedroom suite includes a whirlpool tub, shower, built in dresser in closet and double sink vanity. Backyard patios face west to enjoy beautiful Oklahoma sunsets. Gorgeous custom woodwork throughout gives the home a rich feeling.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0098296
- Zillow Home ID: 117625278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10851 Jeremiah Way
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6 NE Memory Ln OK$144K321,200
- 141 NE Cotton Tail Dr Fletcher, OK$189K341,800
- 13378 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$171K442,000
- 13294 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$112K321,568
- 163 NE Cotton Tail Dr Fletcher, OK$233K422,300
- 291 NE Coyote Dr Fletcher, OK$182K421,900
- 197 NE Cotton Tail Dr Fletcher, OK$282K43.52,600
- 13362 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$111K321,300
- 10890 NE Meers Porter Hill Rd Elgin, OK$120K----1,064
- 286 NE Coyote Dr Fletcher, OK$193K431,780
- 257 NE Coyote Dr Fletcher, OK$180K421,726
- 13307 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$119K221,650
- 87 NE Coyote Dr Fletcher, OK$179K421,599
- 10 NE Memory Ln OK$223K432,362
- 10632 NE Meers Porter Hill Rd Elgin, OK$100K312,072
- 180 NE Cotton Tail Dr Fletcher, OK$244K422,400
- 13406 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$194K432,032
- 13293 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$182K32.51,884
- 13422 NE Kleeman Rd Elgin, OK$207K322,085
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!