10851 SW 173rd St, Miami, FL 331573 beds, 2 baths, 2,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,067 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $350,000
- Parking: Carport, 0 space, 242 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,033 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3050310192380
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44301150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10851 Sw 173rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33157, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Perrine, and 211.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33157 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Perrine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 10850 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$224K422,355
- 10841 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$176K322,113
- 10840 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$220K321,600
- 17300 SW 109th Ave Miami, FL$237K321,781
- SW 173rd St Miami, FL$230K321,631
- 10850 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$198K322,132
- 10860 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$247K421,640
- 10831 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$214K322,104
- 10840 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$214K321,631
- 10830 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$224K321,635
- 17310 SW 109th Ave Miami, FL$202K322,121
- 10830 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$192K421,712
- 17321 SW 109th Ave Miami, FL$177K322,600
- 10851 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$203K322,189
- 10841 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$211K321,779
- 10800 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$226K53.52,792
- 17205 SW 109th Ct Miami, FL$228K522,405
- 10821 SW 173rd St Miami, FL$198K321,780
- 17120 SW 109th Ave Miami, FL$217K422,108
- 10820 SW 172nd St Miami, FL$187K321,962
Nearby Schools in West Perrine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292