This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,389 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- All time views: 1,049
- HOA Fee: $101/mo
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $176,670
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom: Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst
- Assoc Rules/Info: NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt
- Assoc Rules/Info: Pets OK (See Rmrks)
- Assoc Rules/Info: Prof Managed
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Quarterly
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association Fee Incl: Common Area Maint
- Biking/Walking Path
- Children''s Playgrnd
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Construction Status: Complete Spec Home
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Eat-in Kitchen
- Dwelling Styles: Detached
- Dwelling Type: Single Family - Detached
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Covered Patio(s)
- Exterior Stories: 2
- 9+ Flat Ceilings
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Tile
- Heating: Gas Heat
- High School: Desert Ridge
- Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full: Full
- Kitchen Island
- Range/Oven Gas
- Reverse Osmosis
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Back
- Landscaping: Auto Timer H2O Front
- Landscaping: Desert Front
- Landscaping: Grass Back
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Back
- Landscaping: Yrd Wtring Sys Front
- Laundry: Wshr/Dry HookUp Only
- Master Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Master Bathroom: Private Toilet Room
- Master Bathroom: Separate Shwr & Tub
- Master Bedroom: Upstairs
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- New Financing: FHA
- New Financing: VA
- Other Rooms: Great Room
- Other Rooms: Loft
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Parking: Electric Door Opener
- Parking: RV Gate
- Pool - Private: Fenced Pool
- Pool - Private: Play Pool
- Pool - Private: Pool - Private
- Property Description: Mountain View(s)
- Property Description: North/South Exposure
- Roofing: All Tile
- Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N: Y
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: Builder
- Spa: None
- Tax Municipality: Maricopa - COUNTY
- Technology: Cable TV Avail
- Technology: HighSpd Intrnt Aval
- Technology: Pre-Wire Srnd Snd
- Technology: Sat Dish TV Ownd
- Unit Style: Two Levels
- Utilities: SRP
- Utilities: SW Gas
- Water: City Water
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,389 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30434711
- Zillow Home ID: 92425785
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Mesa is $18,491.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Mesa is $55,006.
Homes like this sold for $253-333K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Mesa, and 158.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.