1086 Borden Dr, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 1 bath, 1,127 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 08525516
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,127 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 06182100260000
- Zillow Home ID: 3384227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1086 Borden Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% less than in Elgin, and 828.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 1080 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$124K--11,034
- 1092 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$141K--11,281
- 1091 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$128K--1988
- 1095 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$127K--11,132
- 1085 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$140K--2.51,132
- 1091 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$115K311,173
- 1083 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$203K321,529
- 1074 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$118K--11,173
- 1100 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$114K--11,160
- 1099 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$113K--21,160
- 1097 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$132K--11,034
- 1075 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$120K--1.51,469
- 1079 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$133K--1988
- 1103 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$128K--11,295
- 1066 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$117K--11,160
- 1105 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$132K--11,194
- 1086 Price Dr Elgin, IL$158K--2.51,853
- 1108 Borden Dr Elgin, IL$127K--11,173
- 1090 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$112K--11,132
- 1094 Hecker Dr Elgin, IL$131K--1988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292