- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1086 E 132nd St, Glenpool, OK 740333 beds, 2 baths, 1,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $116,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,489 sqft
- Parcel #: 85023721228685
- Zillow Home ID: 22267178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1086 E 132nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Glenpool, and 79.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
- 1074 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$129K321,455
- 1098 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$133K321,558
- 1089 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$118K--21,518
- 1077 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$119K--21,494
- 1062 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$113K--21,381
- 1101 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$131K--21,696
- 1085 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$109K--21,316
- 1073 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$145K321,612
- 1110 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$117K--21,443
- 1065 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$127K--21,309
- 1097 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$116K--21,563
- 1113 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$142K321,654
- 1061 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$111K--21,183
- 1050 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$138K321,680
- 1109 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$121K321,514
- 1053 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$133K321,701
- 1112 E 132nd Pl # 0 Glenpool, OK$130K------
- 1049 E 132nd St Glenpool, OK$141K--21,701
- 1125 E 132nd Pl Glenpool, OK$122K--21,554
- 1088 E 131st Pl Glenpool, OK$144K321,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.