- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1086 Saunders Ave, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Lot depth: 177
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 069055 00012
- Zillow Home ID: 42219314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1086 Saunders Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Memphis, and 118.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shelby Forest-Frayser home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 1096 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$39K21910
- 1097 Gibbons Pl Memphis, TN$65K321,600
- 1101 Gibbons Pl Memphis, TN$41K321,576
- 1101 Gibbons Pl Memphis, TN$61K321,576
- 1087 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$39K21933
- 3404 Millington Rd Memphis, TN$35K31926
- 1104 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$50K421,963
- 1070 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$47K31.51,840
- 1095 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,341
- 1069 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$90K533,000
- 3412 Millington Rd Memphis, TN$51K321,895
- 3385 Sellers St Memphis, TN$36K311,206
- 1105 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$45K21.51,600
- 3432 Thomas St Memphis, TN$78K322,158
- 1105 Gibbons Pl Memphis, TN$43K211,615
- 3395 Sellers St Memphis, TN$75K432,184
- 1115 Saunders Ave Memphis, TN$58K321,760
- 1094 Frayser Blvd Memphis, TN$36K21936
- 1100 Frayser Blvd Memphis, TN$43K321,000
- 3411 Sellers St Memphis, TN$58K321,987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!