10866 Heatherton St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $2,793/mo
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,737 sq ft
- Lot:4,922 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Oct 2005 for $338,873
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Home and Garden Magazine would beautifully represent your home! A lovely home to decorate! This Presidio model includes 3737 square feet! 5 bedrooms or 4 plus a main floor study, 3 full bathrooms and oversized 2 car garage! Your home has approximately $150k in beautiful upgrades! Your home has many fabulous archways, art niches and custom lighting! The designer kitchen features upgraded maple cabinetry, crown molding, accent tile backsplash, slab granite countertops with large island, stainless steel appliances, a double door pantry and extensive red oak hardwood flooring through the halls, kitchen and dining room! The first floor ceilings are 10â?? which makes the home open and adds lots of natural light! Your formal appointed dining room leads into a great room with gas fireplace and built in shelving! The main level also boasts a full bathroom with bedroom/study! Railings are all wrought iron with a handcrafted handrail! Your enormous warm and inviting master suite entry is from a landing with French doors including coffered ceiling, fireplace, large walk in closet, hall to master bath with fantastic granite counters, maple cabinets, custom tile throughout and abundant light! Across the landing are 3 additional bedrooms, another bath with 2 sinks, custom tile, maple cabinets and a separate shower room! Upstairs also features a convenient full size laundry room! The Berber carpet throughout the home is plush with a thick pad! A full sized basement provides plenty of space for game rooms, work rooms and storage, again with great natural light! Air conditioning also compliments the home on hot summer days!
The highest rated schools in Colorado are within walking distance! Wildcat Mountain Elementary, Rocky Heights Middle and Rock Canyon Senior. A neighborhood park, picnic area and open space with miles or trails are all a short walk from your front door! Highlands Ranch sustains 4 unbelievable Recreation Centers every bit as large and with more activities offered than any 24 hour fitness or Ballyâ??s center! Your entire family will love this! Access and H.O.A.â??s are paid for you! Close by is Park Meadows shopping center, Entertainment District and light rail! Large discounts are offered with multi years leasing! You can lease with an option to purchase! Security deposit equal to one months rent. Please e-mail or call 720-560-1999 for a private showing!
HIGHLANDS RANCH SOUTHRIDGE IS THE NEWEST AREA WITHIN HIGHLANDS RANCH! WALK TO SCHOOLS, RECREATION CENTER, AND OPEN SPACE!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality6.0
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size536
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameTHE HEARTH
- Parcel #0453123
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID67453631
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$489,675||$455K – $519K||-$733||$131||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,793/mo||$2.4K – $4K/mo||-$56||$0.75||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 80130 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Highlands Ranch as a whole. Among 80130 homes, this home is valued 51.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80130 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 45.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80130 home values.
Neighborhood for 10866 Heatherton Street
- 10858 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$350K33.01,966
- 10876 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$379K43.02,283
- 5405 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$389K33.02,224
- 10850 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$441K43.03,144
- 5373 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$444K33.02,625
- 10865 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$519K44.03,833
- 10857 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$442K54.03,241
- 10875 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$411K32.52,985
- 5408 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$438K33.03,243
- 5401 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$507K33.03,579
- 5375 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$381K33.02,224
- 5406 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$380K33.02,203
- 10851 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$372K33.02,283
- 5404 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$433K44.03,140
- 5370 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$349K33.01,966
- 10843 Heatherton St Highlands Ranch, CO$412K32.52,940
- 5372 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$371K33.03,263
- 10895 Heatherton Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$377K33.02,224
- 5377 Cloverbrook Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$366K22.01,788
- 10891 Towerbridge Rd Highlands Ranch, CO$293K33.01,438
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005