1087 Patriot Pkwy, Elburn, IL 601194 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 233 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Parcel #: 1108281010
- Zillow Home ID: 67854876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1087 Patriot Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60119 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.8% less than in Elburn, and 814.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60119 home values.
- 1178 Citizen Ave Elburn, IL$268K------
- 1065 Patriot Pkwy Elburn, IL$353K42.53,000
- 1156 Citizen Ave Elburn, IL$360K------
- 1218 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$234K42.53,000
- 1043 Patriot Pkwy Elburn, IL$351K432,468
- 1297 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$361K322,480
- 1289 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$320K42.52,633
- 1209 Motz St Elburn, IL$353K63.53,600
- 1301 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$273K42.12,763
- 1134 Citizen Ave Elburn, IL$287K------
- 1206 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$227K------
- 1323 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$300K42.52,750
- 1187 Motz St Elburn, IL$226K433,160
- 1021 Patriot Pkwy Elburn, IL$333K------
- 1227 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$238K------
- 1122 Citizen Ave Elburn, IL$323K------
- 1288 Blackberry Creek Dr Elburn, IL$359K------
- 1276 Blackberry Creek Dr Elburn, IL$427K------
- 1300 Blackberry Creek Dr Elburn, IL$373K------
- 1345 Corrigan St Elburn, IL$307K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292