- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1087 Solana Dr, Mountain View, CA 940403 beds, 2 baths, 1,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,465,000
- Price/sqft: $1,054
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 17009090
- Zillow Home ID: 19524621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1087 Solana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mountain View, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94040 home values.
- 1075 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.47M321,519
- 1099 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M421,399
- 1082 Morton Ct Mountain View, CA$1.31M311,235
- 1074 Morton Ct Mountain View, CA$1.89M532,510
- 1063 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.29M311,310
- 1086 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.14M431,519
- 1074 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.86M422,279
- 1068 Morton Ct Mountain View, CA$1.7M42.51,815
- 1086 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.23M321,114
- 1098 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.12M31974
- 1103 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.11M22974
- 1062 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.13M31974
- 1051 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.34M321,237
- 1086 Morton Ct Mountain View, CA$1.21M321,248
- 1050 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.24M311,338
- 1042 Ashley Pl Mountain View, CA$2.54M53.53,044
- 1111 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.13M31974
- 1079 Brighton Pl Mountain View, CA$1.69M42.51,866
- 1073 Karen Way Mountain View, CA$1.35M421,534
- 1039 Solana Dr Mountain View, CA$1.32M321,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!