A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful Move In Ready And Homey Single House Is Waiting For You. Near To Washington Street And I-465. Newly Remodeled Two Bed Rooms With Two Full Bathrooms, Very Spacious, Handy And Comfortable Kitchen, Plus Stylish, Attractive And Cozy Living Room. All The Appliances In The Kitchen Are Very New, House Also Is Equipped With Washer And Dryer. Huge Front And Back Yard. This Is The Place Called Sweet Home.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 985 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $41,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ VinylWithBrick, Fireplace Description \ FamilyRoom, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ General, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Lease Terms \ 18 Months, Lease Terms \ 24 Months, Lease Terms \ 36 Months, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Floorplans, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Cable, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Water, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 490833115026000700
- Zillow Home ID: 52492598
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 506 Hugo St2 beds, 1 baths
2,319 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1966
|Common Property Zionsville, IN||--||--||--||--|
|10867 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||1.5||2,170|
|10861 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$81K||3||2||1,030|
|1238 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$109K||--||1.5||1,602|
|1232 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$93K||3||1.5||1,320|
|10855 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||2||2,114|
|1226 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||1.5||2,508|
|10902 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$98K||--||2||1,320|
|10906 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$97K||--||1||1,272|
|10874 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$111K||3||2||1,581|
|1220 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||2||1,233|
|10910 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$79K||--||1||972|
|10849 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$94K||--||1||1,279|
|10868 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||4||2.5||2,063|
|1214 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$95K||--||1||1,283|
|10914 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$107K||3||2.5||1,764|
|10862 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$84K||--||1||1,024|
|10856 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$109K||--||1.5||1,538|
|1208 Tealpoint Ln Indianapolis, IN||$112K||--||2||2,116|
|10845 Tealpoint Dr Indianapolis, IN||$115K||--||1.5||2,048|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!