1088 Via Bianca Dr, Davenport, FL 338964 beds, 3 baths, 2,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Open, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,412 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 272606701207000700
- Zillow Home ID: 47310364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1088 Via Bianca Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33896 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% lower than in Citrus Ridge, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33896 home values.
- 1078 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$252K432,337
- 1089 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$262K432,412
- 144 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$199K322,012
- 134 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$176K322,100
- 1068 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$176K432,412
- 124 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$158K321,692
- 1079 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$182K322,002
- 114 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$157K321,692
- 1048 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$210K432,412
- 155 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$178K421,878
- 1069 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$230K321,895
- 104 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$213K432,412
- 1059 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$148K321,618
- 145 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$288K432,446
- 135 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$126K321,577
- 125 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$168K321,725
- 115 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$228K432,412
- 1049 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$165K322,047
- 105 Sela Ct Davenport, FL$190K321,692
- 1029 Via Bianca Dr Davenport, FL$179K431,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.