A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,646 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,468 all time views
- HOA Fee: $740
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $69,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- LARGE PORCH TO ENJOY THE VIEW, MASTER BEDROOM HAS LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET, ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES AND SEPERATE FREEZER INCLUDED, LOW MAINTENANCE YARD, HAS BEAUTIFUL DECORATIVE ROCK, LARGE CORNER LOT, CARPORT EASILY FITS 3-4 CARS, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS EASILY FIT LARGE BEDROOM SETS, MASTER BATHROOM HAS GARDEN TUB & SEPERATE LOW PROFILE SHOWER, CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING, PET FRIENDLY PARK, WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS, CUSTOM BUILT ROCK GARDEN, EXTRA WIDE CARPORT IS A BREEZE TO ENTER OR LEAVE, RECENTLY PAINTED EXTERIOR, WASHER & DRYER ARE INCLUDED
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,323 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7739201230
- Zillow Home ID: 82947152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92040 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Lakeside as a whole. Among 92040 homes, this home is valued 54.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 78.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Lakeside, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92040 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10880 Highway 67|
Nearby Schools in Lakeside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
El Capitan High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!