10889 Bobko Blvd, Parma, OH 441303 beds, 1.5 baths, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 BEDROOMS- W/CEILING FANS; FULL BATH; OFFICE/DINING ROOM W/CEILING FAN; KITCHEN W/CEILING FAN; LIVING ROOM W/CEILING FAN; HALLWAY W/ACCESS TO ATTIC WITH PULL DOWN LADDER
LARGE FAMILY ROOM/PLAYROOM W/WOOD PANELLING; EXTREMELY LARGE KITCHEN W/ 20+ CUPBOARDS & WALK IN PANTRY-MICROWAVE-STOVE-; LAUNDRY ROOM W/WASHER-DRYER HOOKUP; 1/2 BATH W/PANELLING; CONCRETE WORK/STORAGE ROOM
LARGE 21 FT COVERED CONCRETE PATIO, GARAGE HAS NEW ROOF (REPLACED IN SUMMER 2011),
FRONT DOOR AND SIDE DOOR HAVE NEW STORM DOORS WITH RETRACTABLE SCREENS.
THERE IS A LARGE STEEL SHED BEHIND THE GARAGE FOR EXTRA STORAGE.
ALL MAIN LIVING AREAS ARE PAINTED NEUTRAL COLORS
CLOSE TO TRI-C, CLOSE TO PARMATOWN AND SOUTHPARK MALL, BUS ROUTE IS AT THE END OF THE STREET. 10 MINUTES FROM TURNPIKE AND ROUTE 71
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 988 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 45726050
- Zillow Home ID: 33575452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10889 Bobko Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in Parma, and 12.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44130 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44130 home values.
- 10865 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$102K311,040
- 10905 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$91K31988
- 10845 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$139K321,696
- 10945 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$126K421,596
- 10880 Kader Dr Parma, OH$117K31.51,116
- 10850 Kader Dr Parma, OH$105K31.51,116
- 10900 Kader Dr Cleveland, OH$99K31.51,116
- 10830 Kader Dr Parma, OH$90K31.51,116
- 10920 Kader Dr Cleveland, OH$102K41.51,382
- 10825 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$117K521,596
- 10965 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$113K32997
- 10884 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$121K31.51,640
- 10900 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$107K311,074
- 10860 Bobko Blvd Cleveland, OH$116K311,640
- 10800 Kader Dr Parma, OH$121K42.51,826
- 10940 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$120K31.51,640
- 10940 Kader Dr Parma, OH$94K321,116
- 10840 Bobko Blvd Cleveland, OH$115K311,640
- 10989 Bobko Blvd Cleveland, OH$127K522,660
- 10795 Bobko Blvd Parma, OH$99K311,073
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!