- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1089 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112212,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,827 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $650,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 73
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 015990049
- Zillow Home ID: 30602110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1089 Dekalb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bedford Stuyvesant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1550% higher than in New York, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bedford Stuyvesant home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bedford Stuyvesant home values.
- 1091 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY--11450
- 1087 Dekalb Ave APT 4R Brooklyn, NY$676K31--
- 1087 Dekalb Ave APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$626K21--
- 1087 Dekalb Ave APT 1R Brooklyn, NY$661K31--
- 1093 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$713K631,800
- 1085 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$620K632,052
- 1095 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY--Studio11,800
- 1083 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$568K53.51,291
- 1081 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$780K954,180
- 464 Pulaski St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$699K------
- 464 Pulaski St APT 4L Brooklyn, NY$699K------
- Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$736K----2,340
- 1070 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 1074 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$668K----2,340
- 1068 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$724K935,360
- 1072 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$644K----3,120
- 1066 Dekalb Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$677K----2,760
- 1079 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn, NY$763K----2,052
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292