1089 Prado Dr, Soledad, CA 939604 beds, 2 baths, 1,773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 022332008000
- Zillow Home ID: 19350341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1089 Prado Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Soledad, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Soledad.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1099 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$304K42.52,200
- 1077 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$214K421,525
- 1065 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$231K421,260
- 604 Verano St Soledad, CA$311K532,509
- 1060 Barcelona St Soledad, CA$222K421,525
- 1068 Barcelona St Soledad, CA$226K321,321
- 1052 Barcelona St Soledad, CA$293K421,712
- 612 Verano St Soledad, CA$222K321,674
- 1053 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$230K421,260
- 1044 Barcelona St Soledad, CA$240K321,300
- 1086 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$235K321,712
- 620 Verano St Soledad, CA$232K321,260
- 1098 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$228K421,525
- 1074 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$239K321,321
- 1100 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$256K521,979
- 1036 Barcelona St Soledad, CA$240K321,161
- 1062 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$297K42.51,941
- 1041 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$233K321,321
- 1102 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$264K421,712
- 1050 Prado Dr Soledad, CA$216K421,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292