1089 Remi Dr, Blacklick, OH 430043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $217,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 17527374080
- Zillow Home ID: 71973050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1089 Remi Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 112.6% greater than in Columbus Metro, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43004 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,170 sqft, 18,730 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 7892 Wagoner Trace Dr Blacklick, OH$100K332,165
- 7903 Ashenden Dr Blacklick, OH$467K32.51,834
- 1078 Ashcraft Ave Blacklick, OH$106K32.51,952
- 1083 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$151K32.52,032
- 1095 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$142K332,171
- 1077 Remi Dr # 37 Blacklick, OH$192K332,300
- 1077 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$107K32.51,904
- 1077 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$111K32.52,259
- 1088 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$102K322,105
- 1094 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$98K322,347
- 1082 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$104K321,962
- Remi Dr OH--------
- 1064 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$105K32.51,960
- 1071 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$114K321,176
- 1076 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$100K221,275
- 8084 Waggoner Trace Dr Blacklick, OH$103K332,373
- 8078 Waggoner Trace Dr Blacklick, OH$96K431,909
- 1070 Finny Ave Blacklick, OH$103K331,902
- 1065 Remi Dr Blacklick, OH$126K32.52,074
- 8090 Waggoner Trace Dr Blacklick, OH$98K321,648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!