109 2nd Ave S, Algona, WA 980013 beds, 1 bath, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 335 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 536285
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Parcel #: 8856000430
- Zillow Home ID: 49106001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 2nd Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Algona, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98001 home values.
- 102 1st Ave N Algona, WA$190K31880
- 103 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$166K------
- 106 1st Ave N Algona, WA$224K311,320
- 111 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$163K------
- 140 Algona Blvd S Algona, WA$130K------
- 112 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$168K32.51,884
- 106 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$127K321,484
- 100 1st Ave N Algona, WA$190K31880
- 104 1st Ave N Algona, WA$193K31880
- 101 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$219K311,100
- 108 1st Ave N Algona, WA$184K21830
- 110 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$242K321,530
- 114 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$246K321,530
- 118 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$127K------
- 123 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$223K321,460
- 112 1st Ave N Algona, WA$213K211,610
- 100 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$207K411,340
- 204 Algona Blvd S Algona, WA$155K321,960
- 125 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$256K421,850
- 120 2nd Ave S Algona, WA$241K31.751,440
Nearby Schools in Algona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292