109 56th Ave, Greeley, CO 806344 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $208,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 615 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,288 sqft
- Parcel #: R8491700
- Zillow Home ID: 54818382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 56th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80634, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Greeley, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80634 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80634 home values.
- 113 56th Ave Greeley, CO$244K----1,987
- 105 56th Ave Greeley, CO$275K543,403
- 201 56th Ave Greeley, CO$245K321,621
- 5602 W 1st St Greeley, CO$303K42.53,583
- 112 57th Ave Greeley, CO$259K33884
- 114 57th Ave Greeley, CO$270K333,489
- 202 57th Ave Greeley, CO$254K22--
- 5529 W 2nd St Greeley, CO$260K331,750
- 5606 W 1st St Greeley, CO--323,438
- 5606 W 1st St Greeley, CO$193K323,438
- 205 56th Ave Greeley, CO$255K52.53,185
- 5518 W 1st St Greeley, CO$297K433,670
- 204 57th Ave Greeley, CO$272K433,240
- 112 57th Ave Greeley, CO--333,448
- 5610 W 1st St Greeley, CO$196K523,268
- 5610 W 1st St Greeley, CO$277K533,268
- 206 57th Ave Greeley, CO$281K433,448
- 209 56th Ave Greeley, CO--532,870
- 5525 W 2nd St Greeley, CO$265K331,860
Nearby Schools in Greeley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292