109 Allendale Ln, Terre Haute, IN 478025 beds, 3 baths, 2,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Outside the house:
Decks and Patios: an attached deck overlooking the front yard and a patio in the rear of the house that is attached to the dining room. Built into the patio is a brick oven that is wonderful for making fresh pizza, bread, and is the center piece for large gatherings of friends. If you enjoy outdoor cooking, you will love this oven!
Gardens: Several gardens surround the home featuring many hostas and annuals. In the rear of the house, a Japanese rock garden awaits with a swing to enjoy the soft sounds of nature.
Storage: Attached to the house is a large storage shed for hiding gardening and lawn tools.
Inside the house:
Living Room: The living room is full of light that enters through large picture windows on two sides.
Bedrooms: Three bedrooms upstairs and the master suite down a ½ flight of stairs give the house 4 bedrooms. The large master suite features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and attached master bath.
Bathrooms: One bathroom upstairs, one bathroom in the basement, and one bathroom attached to the master suite. The master suite bath features beautiful, polished concrete with exposed aggregate that is easy to care for. A step down bathtub is a unique feature.
Kitchen and Dining Room: The kitchen is in the galley style with modern updates. Dishwasher, refrigerator, and glass-top stove. The kitchen has a built in dining nook perfect for family meals. Attached to the Kitchen and overlooking the patio is the dining room big enough for large groups of people.
Basement and Attic: The large full basement is completely finished and perfect for a game room or a TV room. Also in the basement is the laundry room, workshop, and loads of storage space in the workshop and garages. The basement attaches to the two-car garage. The attic is partially floored and serves as an excellent space for storage.
Allendale is a private and quiet neighborhood. This house is on the end of the street making the environment quiet, peaceful, and safe for children.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $175,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,658 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 84-09-22-204-004.000-004
- Zillow Home ID: 77139652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Allendale Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terre Haute market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47802 home values.
- 76 Allendale Terre Haute, IN$336K433,668
- 78 Allendale Terre Haute, IN$338K42.56,276
- 77 Allendale Terre Haute, IN$222K322,874
- 118 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$264K32.54,740
- 116 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$263K423,984
- 114 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN--------
- 111 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$385K344,772
- 112 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$250K52.52,819
- 110 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$404K676,035
- 131 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$232K22.52,675
- 107 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$214K322,764
- 105 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$383K555,738
- 108 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$375K33.54,866
- 120 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$117K211,518
- 122 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$174K43.52,288
- 103 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN--------
- 119 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$217K33.53,123
- 117 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$123K322,172
- 104 Allendale Ln Terre Haute, IN$175K432,697
- 115 Allendale Ter Terre Haute, IN$218K--4.52,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!