109 Bowen St, Providence, RI 029064 beds, 2 baths, 4,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: May 2003 for $635,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,405 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: P:0100223 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65873099
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Bowen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.9% lower than in Providence, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Hill home values.
- 115 Bowen St Providence, RI$724K53.54,254
- 107 Bowen St Providence, RI$777K53.53,658
- 96 Bowen St APT 2 Providence, RI$302K111,102
- 96 Bowen St APT 3 Providence, RI$306K221,102
- 96 Bowen St APT 1 Providence, RI$301K221,102
- 104 Bowen St Providence, RI$1.13M65.55,582
- 148 Pratt St Providence, RI$326K32.52,930
- 115 Pratt St Providence, RI$287K32.5--
- 102 Pratt St Providence, RI$673K22.11,628
- 102 Bowen St APT 2 Providence, RI$286K221,050
- 102 Bowen St APT 1 Providence, RI$282K11--
- 100 Prospect St Providence, RI$1.18M54.56,623
- 73 Congdon St Providence, RI$703K41.52,906
- 67 Congdon St Providence, RI$852K934,995
- 65 Congdon St Providence, RI$837K33.53,424
- 96 Bowen St APT 1 Providence, RI$266K221,100
- 92 Prospect St Providence, RI$961K------
- 17 Lloyd Ln Providence, RI$750K333,795
- 9 Lloyd Ln Providence, RI$278K------
- 97 Prospect St Providence, RI--------
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292