This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 7,622 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1996 for $165,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement: Full Basement
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Dining Room Description: Vaulted Ceiling
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Multi Zone Heat
- Garden Area
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Under House
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- In-Law Access: Possible
- Ceiling Fan
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Description: Cathedral Ceiling
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Lightly Wooded
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Auto Garage Door Opener
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Room 1 Description: Extra Storage
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Split Level
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,159 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:003 B:011 L:022-000
- Zillow Home ID: 59971795
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-330K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% lower than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|9 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$261K||4||3||2,100|
|8 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$274K||4||3||2,360|
|97 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$252K||4||2.5||2,410|
|11 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$252K||4||2.5||2,047|
|100 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$285K||4||2.5||2,352|
|106 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$323K||4||2.5||3,022|
|113 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,200|
|12 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$287K||4||3.5||2,376|
|13 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$286K||3||3.5||2,050|
|112 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,836|
|87 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$156K||3||1||1,040|
|117 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$234K||4||2||1,589|
|Falls Cir Colchester, CT||--||--||--||--|
|118 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$276K||4||2.5||2,280|
|59 Settlers Ln Colchester, CT||$392K||4||2.5||3,159|
|121 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$238K||3||2||1,598|
|17 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$248K||3||3||1,715|
|83 Bulkeley Hill Rd Colchester, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,387|
|19 Falls Cir Colchester, CT||$300K||4||3.5||2,740|
|15 School Rd Colchester, CT||$261K||3||2||1,920|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Bacon Academy (assigned)9-122.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.