109 Campbell Ave, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 2,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $139,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,073 sqft
- Parcel #: 0059081020
- Zillow Home ID: 15659846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Campbell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Vallejo, and 88.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 115 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$242K321,294
- 105 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$174K211,064
- 119 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$153K211,276
- 101 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$162K21973
- 100 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$123K21956
- 123 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$152K21934
- 1440 Beach St Vallejo, CA$221K321,804
- 103 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$165K321,258
- 220 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$151K311,027
- 107 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$125K11584
- 1434 Beach St Vallejo, CA$167K21920
- 127 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$129K11608
- 1439 Farrell St Vallejo, CA$206K32963
- 106 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$195K211,269
- 212 Wallace Ave Vallejo, CA$125K11600
- 100 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$165K21975
- 111 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$118K11547
- 1430 Beach St Vallejo, CA$144K311,100
- 1435 Farrell St Vallejo, CA$202K211,030
- 110 Gleason Ave Vallejo, CA$184K21982
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292