A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,909 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $366
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Security System, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,556 sqft
- Parcel #: 20-F-3
- Zillow Home ID: 56326806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $940K-1.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02144 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02144 homes, this home is valued 110.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02144, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.4% less than in Somerville, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02144 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02144 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somerville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!