109 Cotton St, Philadelphia, PA 191274 beds, 3 baths, 2,581 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $420,000
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,581 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 211102900
- Zillow Home ID: 10267330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Cotton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Manayunk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Philadelphia, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Manayunk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manayunk home values.
- 112 Cotton St Philadelphia, PA$394K----2,360
- 4320 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$156K511,485
- 108-110 Cotton St Philadelphia, PA$453K----3,120
- 4311 Main St Philadelphia, PA$521KStudio14,260
- 4320 1/2 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$266K511,452
- 4309 Main St Philadelphia, PA$368K----2,365
- 4307 Main St Philadelphia, PA$458K----3,360
- 4325 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$206K311,302
- 4201 Main St Philadelphia, PA$232K------
- 4322 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$235K422,000
- 4321 Main St Philadelphia, PA--113,258
- 4327 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$197K311,176
- 4305 Main St Philadelphia, PA$437K----3,180
- 106 Roxborough Ave Philadelphia, PA$234K411,120
- 104 Roxborough Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,972
- 108 Roxborough Ave Philadelphia, PA$248K411,120
- 4313 Main St APT 2C Philadelphia, PA$214K11750
- 4329 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$211K311,328
- 110 Roxborough Ave Philadelphia, PA$267K321,700
- 118 Cotton St Philadelphia, PA$296K32.51,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.