- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
109 E County Line Rd, Barrington, IL 600103 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $231,750
- Price/sqft: $132
- Finished basement, 1085 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: 2031353005
- Zillow Home ID: 5090002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 E County Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% less than in McHenry, and 316.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 20034 N Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$703K--2.53,220
- 100 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$647K--44,104
- 200 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$610K433,500
- 20050 Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$783K--2.53,580
- 23922 W Lake Cook Rd Deer Park, IL$604K--2.53,138
- 110 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$631K543,968
- 20078 N Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$822K--43,344
- 210 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$769K--2.53,898
- 20045 N Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$677K--2.53,221
- 23944 W Lake Cook Rd Deer Park, IL$385K42.52,655
- 635 Fielding Place Ct Barrington, IL$1.21M65.56,000
- 625 Fielding Place Ct Barrington, IL$717K--2.53,972
- 225 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$775K--3.53,968
- 220 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$684K553,898
- 400 Shagbark Ct Barrington, IL$720K--2.53,882
- 20075 N Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$941K--3.53,904
- 20106 N Deer Chase Ct Deer Park, IL$829K54.55,527
- 230 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$813K--2.53,472
- 235 Weatherstone Rd Barrington, IL$682K443,401
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292