109 E Haines Dr, Hainesville, IL 600302 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom town home with a loft, 2 car garage and second story laundry room in a great sub division. Backs up to a large backyard with pond and lighted fountain. Across the street from a park that also has a basketball court and baseball diamonds. Grayslake school system is a plus. Great well maintained sub division to live in!! House was professionlly painted and carpeted one year ago Available for rent 09/1/13
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2137133250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 E Haines Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.7% lower than in Hainesville, and 126.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 109 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$114K22.51,488
- 111 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$114K22.51,488
- 107 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$116K--2.51,512
- 113 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$116K--21,473
- 105 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$122K22.51,674
- 115 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$132K--2.51,805
- 121 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$123K32.51,674
- 125 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$117K--2.51,512
- 127 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$99K--1.51,106
- 121 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$108K32.51,674
- 123 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$113K22.51,488
- 111 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$121K22.5--
- 105 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$104K------
- 129 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$116K--1.51,512
- 91 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$134K--2.51,805
- 91 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL--------
- 87 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$82K22.51,488
- 81 E Haines Dr Hainesville, IL$91K22.51,674
- 443 N Tower Dr Hainesville, IL$126K--2.51,674
- 443 N Tower Dr Hainesville, IL$137K231,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!