109 E Murphy St, Wallace, NC 284662 beds, 1 bath, 944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 944 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 094684
- Zillow Home ID: 102181585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 E Murphy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28466 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 290% greater than in Wallace, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28466 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wallace.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 103 E Murphy St Wallace, NC$43K21924
- 111 E Murphy St Wallace, NC$62K21920
- 115 E Murphy St Wallace, NC$76K21664
- 510 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$88K311,472
- 509 N College St Wallace, NC$66K421,898
- 514 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$138K321,344
- 514 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$117K321,344
- 417 N College St Wallace, NC$143K721,588
- 520 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$113K321,150
- 515 N College St Wallace, NC$141K321,344
- 519 N College St Wallace, NC$153K321,552
- 505 N College St Wallace, NC$47K311,110
- 409 N College St Wallace, NC$48K21790
- 110 E Westbrook St Wallace, NC$119K312,025
- 110 E Westbrook St Wallace, NC$73K321,398
- 420 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$49K21910
- 114 W Murphy St Wallace, NC$153K332,324
- 120 W Murphy St Wallace, NC$95K21902
- 404 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$93K421,515
- 402 NE Railroad St Wallace, NC$114K421,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!