109 Farnham St, Lawrence, MA 018433 beds, 1 bath, 1,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Apr 1995 for $43,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,059 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0081 B:0000 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 59235828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Farnham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% lower than in Lawrence, and 14.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
- 110 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$272K522,250
- 103-105 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$221K621,934
- 115-117 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$288K622,936
- 118-120 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$291K934,191
- 104-108 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$196K------
- 99 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$207K522,414
- 119-121 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$311K933,651
- 95 Farnham St APT 3 Lawrence, MA$131K11--
- 95 Farnham St APT 5 Lawrence, MA$144K31--
- 98 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$295K632,844
- 96 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$240K622,305
- 91 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$286K633,148
- 69 Abbott St Lawrence, MA$236K------
- 69 Abbott St UNIT 1 Lawrence, MA$118K111,005
- 69 Abbott St UNIT 2 Lawrence, MA$126K321,372
- 67 Abbott St UNIT 1 Lawrence, MA$115K111,005
- 67 Abbott St UNIT 2 Lawrence, MA$114K211,035
- 242 Andover St # 244A Lawrence, MA$274K------
- 90 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$289K533,519
- 85 Farnham St Lawrence, MA$233K422,123
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292