- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
109 Grove St, Lodi, OH 442544 beds, 2 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $132,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Lot depth: 253
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 01526A10050
- Zillow Home ID: 34886013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.6% lower than in Medina, and 53.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44254 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44254 home values.
- 304 Young Dr Lodi, OH$129K311,183
- 202 Janice St Lodi, OH$114K21.51,344
- 311 Young Dr Lodi, OH$109K311,080
- 106 Birch St Lodi, OH$124K321,348
- Redfield St R Lodi, OH$104K------
- Ash St Lodi, OH$107K------
- Redfield St Lodi, OH$108K------
- 131 Grove St Lodi, OH$123K31.51,188
- Redfield St Lodi, OH--------
- 130 Grove St Lodi, OH$147K31.51,320
- 227 Janice St Lodi, OH$146K311,370
- 222 Gaylord St Lodi, OH$113K311,322
- 119 Evergreen Dr Lodi, OH$97K31.51,134
- 228 Janice St Lodi, OH$149K321,754
- 8570 Ryan Rd Seville, OH--------
- 215 Redfield St Lodi, OH$111K211,116
- 450 Medina St Lodi, OH$96K311,572
- Baker St Lodi, OH$103K------
- 206 Baker St Lodi, OH--31.51,904
- Redfield St R Lodi, OH$118K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Seville Elementary 3-4 2.4 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292