109 Harrison Cir, Locust Grove, VA 225083 beds, 2 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 240 days on Zillow
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- MLS #: OR8243057
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 012A0000701980
- Zillow Home ID: 12430834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 109 Harrison Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22508 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Locust Grove, and 47.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 108 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$403K432,696
- 111 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$160K421,441
- 110 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$337K32432
- 106 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$306K221,008
- 112 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$378K321,344
- 104 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$501K331,738
- 115 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$127K21864
- 114 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$415K33.51,336
- 102 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$644K443,980
- 116 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$417K3--1,906
- 100 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$128K311,032
- 103 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$174K431,028
- 118 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$400K32.51,202
- 119 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$163K221,056
- 1803 Lakeview Pkwy Locust Grove, VA$193K32.5656
- 1805 Lakeview Pkwy Locust Grove, VA$666K444,625
- 120 Harrison Cir Locust Grove, VA$603K441,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Locust Grove Middle 6-8 3.4 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!