This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- 3581 sqft basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Territorial, Water
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Basement Type \ Full, Basement Type \ Full - Finished, Basement Type \ Walkout, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Cooling Source \ Electric, Dining \ Formal Dining, Docks/Slips \ No, Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Equipment \ Water Softener/Own, Financing \ Cash, Fireplace Location \ Basement, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, FP Type/Amenities \ Gas Logs, Garage/Parking \ 3+ Car Attached Garage, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Heat Pump, Heating Source \ Electric, Interior Amenities \ Cathedral Ceiling, Interior Amenities \ Counters - Laminate, Interior Amenities \ Jetted Bathtub, Interior Amenities \ Skylight, Interior Amenities \ W/D Hookup, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Amenities \ Wet Bar, Lake/River \ Table Rock, Lot \ Lake View, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Other Rooms \ Office, Other Rooms \ Porch (Screen), Other Rooms \ Study/Den, Other Rooms \ Sun Room - Heated, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Road Surface \ Drive - Asphalt, Road Surface \ Street - Asphalt, Roofing Material \ Composition, Sewer \ Community, Stories \ 1 Story, View \ Lake, View \ Lake, View \ Panoramic, View \ Panoramic, Water \ City Water, Water \ Community, Water Heater \ Water Heater - Electric, Waterfront/View \ View, Windows \ Thermal Pane
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,959 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11-8.0-33-003-006-006.000
- Zillow Home ID: 115780466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Missouri home values will rise 3.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$155K||3||3||2,640|
|26 Skyline Dr Kimberling City, MO||$146K||--||--||--|
|121 James River Rd Kimberling City, MO||$204K||3||4||2,170|
|121 James River Rd Kimberling City, MO||$154K||2||3||2,070|
|112 James River Rd Kimberling City, MO||$164K||3||2||2,252|
|14 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$158K||3||3||2,656|
|103 James River Rd Kimberling City, MO||$138K||3||3||2,564|
|18 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$233K||5||3.5||3,684|
|19 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$214K||5||3||3,346|
|17 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$151K||4||3||2,641|
|101 James River Rd Kimberling City, MO||$280K||3||2||3,000|
|22 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$150K||2||2||2,626|
|30 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$102K||2||2||1,204|
|20 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$234K||4||2||4,078|
|30 Hillcrest Dr Kimberling City, MO||$114K||2||2||1,400|
|6 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$119K||2||2||1,378|
|10 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$239K||2||--||--|
|15 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$156K||4||3||2,612|
|15 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$163K||1||2||2,612|
|16 Hilltop Dr Kimberling City, MO||$306K||4||4||3,977|
Nearby Schools in Kimberling City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!