- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,791 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $45
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: 1573180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 529 sqft
- Construct/Siding \ Roof: Shingle, Construct/Siding \ SD: Tabby, Energy \ A/C: 2 or More, Energy \ Heat: 2 or More, Energy \ W/H: Elec, Exterior House Features \ Patio Open, Fireplace Locations \ Den/Family Rm, Frontage \ Residential, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Crown Molding, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Trayed/Coferd, Interior Construct \ Floor: Hardwood, Interior Construct \ Floor: Tile, Interior Construct \ Floor: W/W Carpet, Interior Construct \ Walls: Sheetrock, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Formal Dining, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Hookup, Lot Access \ Paved Road, Lot Features \ Covenants, Lot Features \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Features \ Easements, Lot Features \ Interior, Lot Features \ Irregular, Lot Features \ Irrigation System, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Features \ Level, Lot Features \ Other/See Remarks, Lot Features \ Sidewalk, Master Bedrm/Bath \ MBath: Dbl Vanity, Master Bedrm/Bath \ MBath: Shower Only, Master Bedrm/Bath \ MBath: Tile, Master Bedrm/Bath \ MBed: Walk-in Closet, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family, Style \ Traditional, Sub Structure \ Slab, Utilities \ Electricity, Utilities \ TV Cable, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utilities \ Waste: Public Sewer, Utilities \ Water: Public
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,375 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0408182
- Zillow Home ID: 99912297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $475-730K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31522 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Saint Simons Island as a whole. Among 31522 homes, this home is 127.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31522, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Saint Simons Island, and 168.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31522 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Simons Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31522 home values.
|110 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$990K||4||6||4,824|
|108 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$681K||3||2||3,101|
|105 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$549K||4||2||2,586|
|104 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$512K||3||2||2,451|
|219 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$630K||4||3||3,200|
|103 Bellerive St Simons Island, GA||$792K||3||2.5||3,250|
|221 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$569K||4||3||3,019|
|114 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$757K||4||5||3,771|
|111 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$905K||3||5||3,767|
|112 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$620K||3||2.5||2,961|
|104 Bellerive St Simons Island, GA||--||--||--||--|
|106 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$562K||3||3||2,369|
|102 Killarney St Simons Island, GA||$599K||3||3||2,848|
|108 Cascades St Simons Island, GA||$1.35M||4||3.5||4,282|
|217 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$1.25M||4||5||5,295|
|104 Cascades St Simons Island, GA||$602K||4||3.5||2,704|
|220 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$840K||3||4||4,226|
|215 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$915K||5||5||4,000|
|103 Baltusrol St Simons Island, GA||$563K||3||2.5||2,800|
|216 Saint Andrews St Simons Island, GA||$588K||4||2.5||2,900|
Nearby Schools in Saint Simons Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!