- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,673 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 118630
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, HoaAmenities \ None, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, Attic \ Walk In Storage, Home Owners Association Y\N \ Yes, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Fencing \ Rear Only, Attic \ Floored, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, MiscSearch1 \ Sunroom, MiscSearch1 \ Office\Study\Library, Fencing \ Wood, MiscSearch2 \ Garage Door Opener, Roof \ Architectural, E-300 Y\N \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,110 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 052127
- Zillow Home ID: 51452848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-317K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 102.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Greenville, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|107 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$252K||4||3||3,073|
|111 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$244K||4||3||2,766|
|106 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$266K||4||3||3,200|
|108 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$273K||4||3.5||3,183|
|108 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$230K||3||3.5||2,544|
|104 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$267K||4||2.5||3,200|
|110 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$234K||3||2.5||2,619|
|106 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$212K||4||2.5||2,208|
|105 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$234K||4||2.5||2,805|
|113 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$238K||4||3||2,679|
|110 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$219K||3||2.5||2,330|
|112 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$274K||3||2.5||3,164|
|104 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$211K||4||2.5||2,211|
|105 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$245K||3||2||2,961|
|102 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$266K||3||2.5||3,230|
|103 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$253K||4||2.5||3,099|
|103 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC||$232K||3||2.5||2,793|
|107 Christina Dr Greenville, NC||$249K||4||2.5||3,017|
|402 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC||$255K||4||2.5||2,989|
|400 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC||$238K||3||2||2,950|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!